I'm... lost.

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

bradm89
Neutral

I'm... lost.

Post by bradm89 »

So it seems like I may be lost. I'm playing a good guy path and don't really see what to do next.

I've taken on the advisor elisa (sp?) and helped Aran become the new emperor, I've got Lysta on my team and don't want to lose her so I can't become a mutant hunter.

I must not be able to pass a speech test or something, because even with two mentats I can't get into the mutant camp or accomplish anything, and I'm certainly not well armed enough to take them all on.

What are my options here? (I also can't get into Vault 16, and my stats seem to be too lo be able to do much in Progema). Am I missing a quest here? I feel lost.

Thank you!
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: I'm... lost.

Post by Daemon »

Try to wear a robe when talking to supermutant who guards the entrance to the mutant base. But before you enter their camp, I advise you to talk with Sebastian, leader of the Mutant Hunters in Albuquerque, if you haven't before.

btw. To kill those supermutants isn't so hard. Try it, use some cover to your advantage.
bradm89
Neutral

Post by bradm89 »

Daemon wrote:Try to wear a robe when talking to supermutant who guards the entrance to the mutant base. But before you enter their camp, I advise you to talk with Sebastian, leader of the Mutant Hunters in Albuquerque, if you haven't before.

btw. To kill those supermutants isn't so hard. Try it, use some cover to your advantage.
Hey Daemon, after posting that I scrolled some more and eventually found a conversation in the forum talking about this. Followed that advice. Thank you so much! I actually played until I beat the game yesterday - absolutely phenomenal ending/game in general, coming from somebody who started F1 in the 90s, this game could have easily been fallout 3.

Thank you!! Second play starts today :)
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

bradm89 wrote:Hey Daemon, after posting that I scrolled some more and eventually found a conversation in the forum talking about this.
You don't need to scroll through old topics if you searching for something. We got topics overview here for that.
bradm89 wrote:I actually played until I beat the game yesterday - absolutely phenomenal ending/game in general, coming from somebody who started F1 in the 90s, this game could have easily been fallout 3.
Thank you!! Second play starts today :)
Thank you for the praise.