[spoilers] Leonards room bugged, teleports me somewhere else

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Lennythele
Neutral

[spoilers] Leonards room bugged, teleports me somewhere else

Post by Lennythele »

In Rathole, the manhole that leads down to Leonards room is bugged, I go to use the manhole and it teleports me to an area with a brahmin Caravan, leaving the area takes me to the overworld near Sedit. I have an older playthrough which I never got far with where Leonards room had no issues for me, and worked fine. I don't really want to start another playthrough as I am afraid it may have the same issue.

This is the area I get teleported to, a little bit downwards are three brahmin caravans lined up diagonally.

Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: [spoilers] Leonards room bugged, teleports me somewhere

Post by Daemon »

Hi, I have never encounter this problem before. Can you please upload your save somewhere so I can look into it? Preferebly save right before using the manhole.
Lennythele
Neutral

Post by Lennythele »

Daemon wrote:Hi, I have never encounter this problem before. Can you please upload your save somewhere so I can look into it? Preferebly save right before using the manhole.
Okay, I made a save right before going down the manhole, it should be attached in an archive. Thanks.
SLOT57.7z
my save
(233.11 KiB) Downloaded 502 times
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

I have no idea why it's acting like this. Have you installed something into Resurretion? What operation system do you use?

There's quick fix for you in the attachment - New save. In it I have teleported you to the basement as that manhole should have. You can see that Leonard isn't there, loot what you need and return back up. You can't go back to the basement after that, you still would be teleported into the desert map again, but you don't need to go there anymore.
Attachments
SLOT58.zip
(233.64 KiB) Downloaded 445 times
Lennythele
Neutral

Post by Lennythele »

Daemon wrote:I have no idea why it's acting like this. Have you installed something into Resurretion? What operation system do you use?

There's quick fix for you in the attachment - New save. In it I have teleported you to the basement as that manhole should have. You can see that Leonard isn't there, loot what you need and return back up. You can't go back to the basement after that, you still would be teleported into the desert map again, but you don't need to go there anymore.
Thank you so much for the fix! i'm really happy to continue with Fallout 1.5 and I am very grateful that you took the time to do that :D
As for the questions, I use Windows 10. I have not installed anything into Resurrection, although I do have the Restoration Project for Fallout 2.