Quest help: Bring Vex's head to William

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

reanimated
Neutral

Quest help: Bring Vex's head to William

Post by reanimated »

Hello!

I am trying to get me a head on a spike! Vex's head. But I did a mistake. I asked his (SPOILER ALERT) favorite prostitute Cindy to kill him for me. I was to meet her somewhere that same evening. At 20:00 she disappears from her room but I can't find her anywhere in town and I don't remember where I was supposed to meet her. My latest save before this is in the previous town and I would really not like to start the town ALL OVER. Would someone please help me? Where can I find the whore and what should I bring her?

Thanks!!

BTW somebody needs to make a walkthrough soon. Like we had in the good old days. Just for tips when we're stuck.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Quest help: Bring Vex's head to William

Post by Daemon »

Hi!
You're supposed to meet her at midnight between Wild Paradise and Chuck's weapons shop. You don't need to bring anything, but (SPOILER) be ready to fight.
And you can always attack Vex directly at his base so there's no reason to load the older save.