Bugs documented in Let's Play

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Muttie
Idolized

Bugs documented in Let's Play

Post by Muttie »

I've followed MetalCanyon's Let's Play of Resurrection and in his latest video he had one crash, one weird AI behavior and a glitch.

If interested you may have a look into it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDc21X0WRoc

At 6.00 minutes the game crashes after an aimed shot.
At 12.10 minutes a Mutant-Hunter picks up a weapon and at 12.35 bugs out trying to reload a Cattle-Prod.
At 14.48 minutes the Reborn (literally) jumps out of his skin after getting hit by a rocket.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Bugs documented in Let's Play

Post by Daemon »

Don't worry, I watch the let's plays mainly for the reason to looking for bugs.
Muttie wrote:At 12.10 minutes a Mutant-Hunter picks up a weapon and at 12.35 bugs out trying to reload a Cattle-Prod.
That was weird and funny :-) I have never seen that before. But that must be the engine bug.
Muttie wrote:At 14.48 minutes the Reborn (literally) jumps out of his skin after getting hit by a rocket.
Sometimes it happens that the player character in vault jumpsuit appears alive in their place of death before endscreen is shown. I'm not sure if it's the engine bug or we did something to cause it. But it's just a small visual bug so it's not a big deal.
Muttie
Idolized

Re: Bugs documented in Let's Play

Post by Muttie »

Daemon wrote:But it's just a small visual bug so it's not a big deal.
Agree.
Actually most bugs I've encountered fall into that category (i.e. not being a big deal). Except one or two exceptions, like the companion level up not registering or the AQ crash, but both is somewhat manageable.
Otherwise it's really a stellar job for a fallout game. When I played Sedit for the first time I was blown away by how much depth the quest-lines had and how smooth everything worked. Normally Fallout is a lot more clunky in that regard.
And not only the technical side of it, also the game design and writing are both outstanding, too.