Questions about morality (Spoilers)

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Wened
Accepted

Questions about morality (Spoilers)

Post by Wened »

1. In oryginal fallouts there was less evil options, so naturally i alvays play as a good guy. But in this mod there seems to be equal amount of content for good and for evil playthru. Is this correct?
2. Is there a "Moral" way to upgrade Atributes thru surgery? Or only that Frankenstein doctor in Albuqerkey?
3. What are the requirements to recruit Lystra and Gabriel? Only +250 Karma and -250 Karma? On an evil playthru, coild i get to +250, recruit Lystra, Sell her for 15000 and then push my karma to -250 to get Gabriel as permament bro? Will Keri have problem with any of that?
feťák8
Idolized

Re: Questions about morality (Spoilers)

Post by feťák8 »

1+2) I will quote Tom9k
Upgrading of your atritubes in Albuquerque is not a moral way. :)

3) I think the karma requirements are -75 (or less) for Gabriel and +75 (or more) for Lystra.
Lytra left/refused to join my group:
I became Mutant Hunter, helped to escape murderer in Corath, joined to raiders in Sedit, joined to Anonymous in Albuquerque, killed ghouls in Sedit, became a member of Rodriguez "Family".

Keri left my group...when floater joined my group. :) Another case I don't remember. I hired her with negative and positive karma if I good remember.
After infection of their father she became hostile. Probably because she saw it.
And, of course, after joining to Saviour in Rebirth Base she became hostile. Didn't check it but I suppose Gabriel and Lystra will do the same.

Gabriel accepted to travel with me in case my karma was <-75. By -69 or higher karma he left me.

Generaly, all your human companions are not following you in case your IN is 3 or less (drugs). You have to wait until your IN will be 4 or higher again.
Wened
Accepted

Post by Wened »

Thanks mate. I already plan my evil playthru to see other 50% of quests.

Who is savior?
feťák8
Idolized

Post by feťák8 »

Boss of the Rebirth.