Imperial Quests

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Wened
Accepted

Imperial Quests

Post by Wened »

I cleared out Vault 16 for The Emperor, was this the last of quests from him? Or should i expect any more? (like exterminating all Mutant hunters in their base or something).

Sebastian wants to give me a quest to go to Mutant Camp, but im afraid that taking it will break any future questline from the empire.
Waltuo
Accepted

Re: Imperial Quests

Post by Waltuo »

Clearing out the Mutant Hunters from Vault 16's third floor is the last Emperor's quest, AFAIK. Once you side with the Empire, Mutant Hunters will not give you quests anymore, so there's no need to worry about that now.

In addition, investigating the Mutant Camp is not really a Mutant Hunter quest since you will not necessarily be helping them here. You need to investigate the camp in order to find clues about the Rebirth for your own sake.
Last edited by Waltuo on Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
feťák8
Idolized

Re: Imperial Quests

Post by feťák8 »

Agree with Waltuo. Good relations with Empire and their army (and their officers) could be helpful in case you are of the Tribals in Albuquerque.