Booby Traps bug

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Ractaros96
Idolized

Booby Traps bug

Post by Ractaros96 »

I went to raiders hideout in Lost Town and I've triggered all the booby traps in the entrance. I went out to heal myself and when I returned second time a weird thing have happened. All the booby trap plates were inactive, but I still got messages about a "loose tiles":

MidnightRaver
Neutral

Re: Booby Traps bug

Post by MidnightRaver »

Also when it says 'you accidentally set off the trap', the tile disappears but no bombs go off. Is that supposed to be?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

MidnightRaver wrote:Also when it says 'you accidentally set off the trap', the tile disappears but no bombs go off. Is that supposed to be?
I don't remember now clearly, but there could be other bugs with those traps. That bug reported by me happened in version 1.4. Maybe it was fixed in 1.5.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

MidnightRaver wrote:Also when it says 'you accidentally set off the trap', the tile disappears but no bombs go off. Is that supposed to be?
Maybe those mines can fizzle or it's a bug. I'm not sure, it is using original Fallout 2 script and there were problems in it before (as Ractaros96 mentioned). I'll check it, thanks for the report.
Ractaros96 wrote:I don't remember now clearly, but there could be other bugs with those traps. That bug reported by me happened in version 1.4. Maybe it was fixed in 1.5.

Yes, that should be fixed in version 1.5