***SPOILER*** Imperial City

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

stamstamstam
Accepted

***SPOILER*** Imperial City

Post by stamstamstam »

Hello,
I have a problem with the main quest, at some point Aran and Lystra get into a big fight with robots and tons of soldiers (congratulations to the devs by the way, it looks great).
Unfortunately, whenever Aran dies, the fight stops and game is lost.

That guy is in the front line, and everyone is simply aiming him!!

He's always the first to bite the dust. I think that fight is way too hard, unless I missed something I feel that I'll never be able to finish that fight with Aran Alive.

Any tip? (I'm playing in normal difficulty)
stamstamstam
Accepted

Re: ***SPOILER*** Imperial City

Post by stamstamstam »

Actually, I just realized that the situation is the same for the traitors, I managed to kill Eliza, fight won.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

stamstamstam wrote:Actually, I just realized that the situation is the same for the traitors, I managed to kill Eliza, fight won.
Yeah, killing Elisa automatically ends fighting.
tuxedo
Neutral

password to deactive robots?

Post by tuxedo »

Hi,

iam with aran to kill lyska (or whats shes called) and i have the option to deactive the robots. how iam supposed to do that? all computers tell me i need a password. where to get it?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: password to deactive robots?

Post by Daemon »

It's Elisa :-)
You need to get to the computer in bottom left corner of the large room where Elisa with her soldiers is standing (use sneak or in version 1.5 you can use this computer during combat as well). You'll need good science skill to hack that computer.
DarthVenis
Neutral

Post by DarthVenis »

I found out one useful thing regarding any case when you strongly wish to keep someone alive in the fight - attract fire to yourself by shooting enemies who attack the one you wish to protect, they will divert their attention to you. Not a panacea, but works most of the time. In this particular case, however, it is enough to take down Elisa.