Power Armor

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

monstergelo
Accepted

Re: Power Armor

Post by monstergelo »

tbouded wrote:When I went with Sebastian to Supermutants base (trap) - Supermutant Boss and Sebastian died.. It is not okay!
Now I need to open chest in Hunter's vault 16? but it is a suicide too without normal armor..
Did you side with mutant hunter?
tbouded
Accepted

Post by tbouded »

monstergelo wrote:
tbouded wrote:When I went with Sebastian to Supermutants base (trap) - Supermutant Boss and Sebastian died.. It is not okay!
Now I need to open chest in Hunter's vault 16? but it is a suicide too without normal armor..
Did you side with mutant hunter?

Yes)
Now I see that it was a mistake, cause:
1) they are useless without Sebastian - I can't finish Sebastian's quest;
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-b785 ... sp=sharing
2) Lystra doesn't want me as a companion, because I'm on a hunter's side

And I take Anonymous side in Imperial Quest, so I don't have tasks from Aran for vault 16...

I just want a power armor - I think the game ruined without it.
Last edited by tbouded on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
tbouded
Accepted

Post by tbouded »

Ractaros96 wrote:
tbouded wrote:Guys?
Can't you just reload and try with this ambush again? Maybe the fight will turn out differently.
Nope =(
tbouded
Accepted

Post by tbouded »

By the way - why I can't just switch off the doors with aliens in Vault 16... Want to kill all hunters to take a power armor, cause they r useless..
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

tbouded wrote:By the way - why I can't just switch off the doors with aliens in Vault 16... Want to kill all hunters to take a power armor, cause they r useless..
You know, If you have discovered location of Rebirth base and talked to ghoul at Camp of Mutants, then you can go there and get Power Armor without any problems:
1. To get inside you'll need to have one Rebirth talisman. Just show it to the guard and tell password "New Life":
2. Then you go talk to Leonard (if you haven't already) to gain access to levels 2 and 3. Just talk to him a little bit and tell guard at the yellow elevator, that you are Leonard, he won't believe you at first, but you can convince him:
3. Then go to level 2 to and talk to Darrell, you'll learn that he have lost all his equipment:
4. If you tell quartermaster that you're Darrell, then you'll get Power Armor, Gatling Laser, and some other things. He's on level 3:
tbouded
Accepted

Post by tbouded »

Thank you.. but) I sell Children of the Cathedral robe to Chuck - then I kill him for Hunter's quest)))) And it's gone..
So..........
If there is only one Cathedral robe in game - it is very bad)))
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

tbouded wrote:Thank you.. but) I sell Children of the Cathedral robe to Chuck - then I kill him for Hunter's quest)))) And it's gone..
So..........
There are 2 robes that I know of. One is from killing Child of Cathedral for Demetre in Sedit. The other one is under rocks near Rebirth base entrance.
tbouded
Accepted

Post by tbouded »

Ractaros96 wrote:
tbouded wrote:Thank you.. but) I sell Children of the Cathedral robe to Chuck - then I kill him for Hunter's quest)))) And it's gone..
So..........
The other one is under rocks near Rebirth base entrance.
I'll check it immediatly, thank you!
tbouded
Accepted

Post by tbouded »

ez robe ez life!

Thank you!
Attachments
02.08.jpg
02.08.jpg (164.22 KiB) Viewed 19053 times
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

tbouded wrote:ez robe ez life!

Thank you!
Good luck with getting that Power Armor :)
Hefarius
Accepted

Post by Hefarius »

I sided with Sebastian and MH, but didn't get PA after returning holodisk. :(
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

Hefarius wrote:I sided with Sebastian and MH, but didn't get PA after returning holodisk. :(
Try again, you need to use specific dialogue options. And you should complete all joining quests, before getting that holodisk.
Hefarius
Accepted

Post by Hefarius »

Ractaros96 wrote:
Hefarius wrote:I sided with Sebastian and MH, but didn't get PA after returning holodisk. :(
Try again, you need to use specific dialogue options. And you should complete all joining quests, before getting that holodisk.
Ty

My friend had similar problem altough he didn't finish quest for Herman as he sided with tribals in hospital trouble beforehand.
necromonger
Liked

Post by necromonger »

Ractaros96 wrote:
tbouded wrote:Guys?
Can't you just reload and try with this ambush again? Maybe the fight will turn out differently.
Yeah he should just reload or lower the combat difficulty. Last time I brought Sebastian back to the base, the super mutants totally owned him and his friends without the Nightkin leader getting a scratch.
necromonger
Liked

Post by necromonger »

Ractaros96 wrote:
So..........
There are 2 robes that I know of. One is from killing Child of Cathedral for Demetre in Sedit. The other one is under rocks near Rebirth base entrance.
There is another one from the dead Children Of Cathedral dude in the cave near the junkyard if I remember correctly. So there are 3 COC robes total in this mod.