Power Armor

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

ddguy71
Accepted

Power Armor

Post by ddguy71 »

Where do I get one?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Re: Power Armor

Post by Ractaros96 »

ddguy71 wrote:Where do I get one?
Join Mutant Hunter's and get information for them from Camp of Mutants. If you agree to attack Rebirth base, then you'll be rewarded with Power Armor. The other one is in Rebirth base, but I don't know if you can get it without killing anyone.

PS: There is also another way of getting the first one, but you need high sneak and lockpick skills, you must still join Mutant Hunter's though.
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

You can also go to a mutant camp and speak with their leader, agree to help them ambush Sebastian. After you lead Sebastian into a trap and he dies, mutant will give you a power armor.
In this option you dont have to join the mutant hunters. or im sure you could join and backstab them after.

What is another way of gettin it with high sneak and lockpick?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

LifeTears wrote:You can also go to a mutant camp and speak with their leader, agree to help them ambush Sebastian. After you lead Sebastian into a trap and he dies, mutant will give you a power armor.
In this option you dont have to join the mutant hunters. or im sure you could join and backstab them after.

On the 3rd level of Vault 16 there are 2 lockers that you'll be told to stay away from them. I think that in one of them there's Power Armor.
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

Ractaros96 wrote:
LifeTears wrote:You can also go to a mutant camp and speak with their leader, agree to help them ambush Sebastian. After you lead Sebastian into a trap and he dies, mutant will give you a power armor.

On the 3rd level of Vault 16 there are 2 lockers that you'll be told to stay away from them. I think that in one of them there's Power Armor.
No need to join mutants then as the new emperor can invite you to the vault as well :)
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

LifeTears wrote:
Ractaros96 wrote:

No need to join mutants then as the new emperor can invite you to the vault as well :)
Well, I did side with Aran and he did not let me enter vault. I don't think you'll be able to enter Vault 16 3rd level from Imperial City. There is a tunnel from the Mutant Hunter's Base second level that leads to Vault 16 level 3. The elevator doesn't work in Vault.
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

Well, I did side with Aran and he did not let me enter vault. I don't think you'll be able to enter Vault 16 3rd level from Imperial City. There is a tunnel from the Mutant Hunter's Base second level that leads to Vault 16 level 3. The elevator doesn't work in Vault.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=687

But he can :)
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

LifeTears wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=687

I will talk to him again, but I don't think he'll let me.
Nope, I can't enter. Probably, because I'm a Mutant Hunter.
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

Ractaros96 wrote:
LifeTears wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=687

I will talk to him again, but I don't think he'll let me.
Nope, I can't enter. Probably, because I'm a Mutant Hunter.
From what i learned for him to let you in, you cant even ask to join the mutants, need to stay clear away from them.
Altairp
Neutral

Post by Altairp »

There's also a Power Armor inside the Rebirth base, in the level with the quartermaster (should be the third). Speak to the ghoul called "Darrel" in one of the bedrooms, then go to the quartermaster and ask him to give you Darrel's equipment. You'll recieve a power armor, a laser gatling and some ammo.

I think you'll only be able to infiltrate the base after the Mutant Camp quest, however, near the end of the main questline.
NyuKuro
Accepted

Post by NyuKuro »

So is it possible to get 3 power armors in 1 playthrough?
Ja1337
Accepted

Post by Ja1337 »

Yes:
1: In Rebirth Base(3rd floor) from Dave if you speaked to Darrel (2nd floor)
2: From Supermutant Boss if you killed Sebastian or from Sebastian if you killed supermutants
3: Locker in Vault 16 (3rd floor)
tbouded
Accepted

Post by tbouded »

When I went with Sebastian to Supermutants base (trap) - Supermutant Boss and Sebastian died.. It is not okay!
Now I need to open chest in Hunter's vault 16? but it is a suicide too without normal armor..
tbouded
Accepted

Post by tbouded »

Guys?
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

tbouded wrote:Guys?
Can't you just reload and try with this ambush again? Maybe the fight will turn out differently.