Energy weapons modification

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

LifeTears
Liked

Energy weapons modification

Post by LifeTears »

Who can modify energy weapons?

sedit does- small guns
mutant does - big guns
stamstamstam
Accepted

Re: Energy weapons modification

Post by stamstamstam »

Ain't that Technican guy (Mutant Hunters side of Vault16) able to do that?
I saw a dialog in that matter, but I may be wrong.
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

stamstamstam wrote:Ain't that Technican guy (Mutant Hunters side of Vault16) able to do that?
I saw a dialog in that matter, but I may be wrong.
Thanks will check it out!
Ja1337
Accepted

Post by Ja1337 »

Chris in Rebirth base(3rd floor) can do it if you completed gauss rifle quest and bring him plasma transformer (one is in Progema base)
salamisami
Accepted

Post by salamisami »

During the invasion of vault 16 by mutant hunters, how do I help victor fix the power generator? I've got a plasma transformer in my inventory but it doesn't open any new dialogue choices nor does using it on the generator do anything.
Baardhaas
Accepted

Post by Baardhaas »

salamisami wrote:During the invasion of vault 16 by mutant hunters, how do I help victor fix the power generator? I've got a plasma transformer in my inventory but it doesn't open any new dialogue choices nor does using it on the generator do anything.
The plasma transformer won't do much good here. You need the part from the scrapyard to fix the generator.
salamisami
Accepted

Post by salamisami »

Baardhaas wrote:
salamisami wrote:During the invasion of vault 16 by mutant hunters, how do I help victor fix the power generator? I've got a plasma transformer in my inventory but it doesn't open any new dialogue choices nor does using it on the generator do anything.
The plasma transformer won't do much good here. You need the part from the scrapyard to fix the generator.
The scrapyard? What's that, have I missed some location completely?
Baardhaas
Accepted

Post by Baardhaas »

salamisami wrote:The scrapyard? What's that, have I missed some location completely?
North of Sedit, it will show up if you travel in that region. But there's also a quest available for it, you can get it by going to Lost Town (Sedit) and look for Charlie.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Anyway, Victor makes modifications of big guns. Who does energy weapons mentioned Ja1337 here.