Sedit Holodisks

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

LifeTears
Liked

Sedit Holodisks

Post by LifeTears »

Is there a point of wasting money on those 3 holodisks that librarian is selling? does that information actually does anything game wise or its just for reading
Ractaros96
Idolized

Re: Sedit Holodisks

Post by Ractaros96 »

LifeTears wrote:Is there a point of wasting money on those 3 holodisks that librarian is selling? does that information actually does anything game wise or its just for reading
What they're about?
LifeTears
Liked

Post by LifeTears »

Ractaros96 wrote:
LifeTears wrote:Is there a point of wasting money on those 3 holodisks that librarian is selling? does that information actually does anything game wise or its just for reading
What they're about?
Huge pile of text..one is about nuclear war, one about vault 16 and one about some other nonsense.
Ractaros96
Idolized

Post by Ractaros96 »

LifeTears wrote:
Ractaros96 wrote:
What they're about?
Huge pile of text..one is about nuclear war, one about vault 16 and one about some other nonsense.
I think I'll read them, I like such things.