Is there any general issue theme with a list of bug known?

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

PietiaS
Neutral

Re: Is there any general issue theme with a list of bug know

Post by PietiaS »

First of all – very good modification, it has some cons, but overall feel is great. So congratulations, I admire Your work!

But, now bad news :)

The game crashes when I enter west (left) part of Imperial City. It is odd, because I visited this place several times, and everything was ok, and suddenly something is wrong – when I enter this part of town the game stops, mouse cursor freezes in place and even alt+ctrl+del don`t help, I have to reset computer.
Is there any solution for this problem?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

PietiaS wrote:First of all – very good modification, it has some cons, but overall feel is great. So congratulations, I admire Your work!
Thank you.
PietiaS wrote:The game crashes when I enter west (left) part of Imperial City. It is odd, because I visited this place several times, and everything was ok, and suddenly something is wrong – when I enter this part of town the game stops, mouse cursor freezes in place and even alt+ctrl+del don`t help, I have to reset computer.
Is there any solution for this problem?
Can you please upload your save somewhere? I'll try to find out what the problem is and I'll fix it, if possible. Save files are in Fallout 2\Resurrection\data\SAVEGAME folder and each folder there is one save slot.
PietiaS
Neutral

Post by PietiaS »

Well, forget that I said anything ;) I tried to enter west part of Imperial City one more time, and suddenly everything is OK.
I think it is connected with Felix abduction quest – when I tried to enter city in the middle of the quest, the game crashed. When I finished it, everything is normal.
Ah, sorry for bothering You, happy new year ;)
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Don't you still have save in state when it did crash? I would like to see it so it can help me to localize and fix the bug.
Decent Grave Digger
Neutral

Post by Decent Grave Digger »

Found a little bug it seems. Mutt gained a level but his health increased .. in the wrong way :) . Once those extra hitpoints are consumed you still won't get more. Not sure are the melee damage/carry weight/APs supposed to go up aswell?

Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Thanks for the report. We know about this, sometimes it happens that stats don't increase when companion levels up. So far, we don't know what is causing it. It's hard to reproduce, because it happens quite sporadically.
Decent Grave Digger
Neutral

Thanks for the quick answer! Yeah I was quite suprised because I haven't noticed this kinda behaviour before (this is my third playthrough). Hope it doesn't affect the floater I planned getting later on. Seems like Mutt will be sold to the fucked up dude in Alba, if my dumb guy understands that concept. Will be fun to see :D
Decent Grave Digger
Neutral

Don't know if these are known already but I might aswell report them.

Been doing the quests from Frederyk Caravan and I can't accept a legit way of doing the "Getting rid of the raiders" one. I can complete it by just saying I got rid of them already (havent set a foot in their base). Weird.

Also, I can't travel with Keri to Albaquerque. I'm going there by caravan. After finishing the caravan fight and leaving the map, the game game freezes when entering Albaquerque. The town music starts to play but the screen stays black. I think it's gotta do something with my dumb-dumb character. Keri will always iniate the dialogue after my intelligence drops and it does drop just before getting into town. It messes up the caravan fight aswell, after the dialogue the enemies won't fight back.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Can you please upload your save somewhere? I would like to look into that problem with Keri and caravan. So best would be save from Sedit right before you go with caravan.
Decent Grave Digger
Neutral

http://www.filedropper.com/fallout15slot02 There you go. Hope I did it right. It's the last "???" save in-game. Took the mentats so you are just one click away from Frederyk.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

This save is from caravan encounter with raiders already dead and with only Gabriel in party. And when I leave the map, I appear in Albuquerque without any problem.
Decent Grave Digger
Neutral

Okkieee, my bad! I thought the slot number meant the "directory" number in Load Game ( [ 2 ] ). The real save was actually number 17 in the game directories.. This should be the right one: http://www.filedropper.com/fallout15therealsave. Seems like if the random encounter is deathclaws they do attack but ghouls do not.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Thank you.
lukeg2
Neutral

Post by lukeg2 »

Sheriff son quest. policeman near gate atack me :/ save file: http://uploadfile.pl/pokaz/1290337---jcvr.html
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

lukeg2 wrote:Sheriff son quest. policeman near gate atack me :/ save file: http://uploadfile.pl/pokaz/1290337---jcvr.html
I'm not sure why it's happening. Thanks for the save, it may help to uncover the root of the problem. Here is fixed save for you - http://www.filedropper.com/slot02 - He won't attack you now.