Asmodeus's Cave Floater Mystery

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

alex
Neutral

Re: Asmodeus's Cave Floater Mystery

Post by alex »

Here's how it looks like. I have only this one conversation choice, which closes the conversation and makes the floater attack me.
Waltuo
Accepted

Post by Waltuo »

Just played that part of the game again. I get the same dialogue option, but it continues the conversation for me. I'm starting to think that what you are experiencing is a bug... or maybe there's some obscure requirement that we can't figure out? Daemon? Any hints?
Last edited by Waltuo on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

I don't want to spoil everything so I just mention that low IN isn't the only requirement.
alex
Neutral

Post by alex »

I understand, but can you spoil it for me in a private message? :)
ScarlletAngel
Neutral

Post by ScarlletAngel »

Waltuo wrote:Just played that part of the game again. I get the same dialogue option, but it continues the conversation for me. I'm starting to think that what you are experiencing is a bug... or maybe there's some obscure requirement that we can't figure out? Daemon? Any hints?
Maybe other stats could be involved. What about Strength and Endurance? Both my stupid characters had high Strength and Endurance and it worked pretty well for them.
Maybe there is a minimum level requirement as well. :wink:
The most obscure requirement that came to mind is Luck.
It took me a while to even remember about it.
All my characters have maximum Luck.
I will not waste our time explaining it. You only need to think about the only perk you MUST have: Sniper. 8)