Out of curiosity -- guy in Metal Armor in Corath bar?

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

europe1
Neutral

Out of curiosity -- guy in Metal Armor in Corath bar?

Post by europe1 »

Hi.

I just finished the game. It is an amazing feat in modding. To be able to create such an quality RPG with such an expensive, well-written and thematically-rich world deserves applause. Well done.

This question is out of pure curiosity. Is there anything special with that guy wearing Metal Armor in the bar in Corath? Is he involved in some quest? Can you do something with him? I haven't been able to find anything out about him myself.
necromonger
Liked

Re: Out of curiosity -- guy in Metal Armor in Corath bar?

Post by necromonger »

europe1 wrote:Hi.

I just finished the game. It is an amazing feat in modding. To be able to create such an quality RPG with such an expensive, well-written and thematically-rich world deserves applause. Well done.

This question is out of pure curiosity. Is there anything special with that guy wearing Metal Armor in the bar in Corath? Is he involved in some quest? Can you do something with him? I haven't been able to find anything out about him myself.
You mean Vodka? He gives you a tip to help you defeat Blaster if I remember correctly.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

And he can defeat Cedrick in the ring for you.
europe1
Neutral

Post by europe1 »

Ah. I missed both of those. Thanks for sating my curiosity. :D