Help me with two quests in Albuquerque

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

eLPuSHeR
Accepted

Help me with two quests in Albuquerque

Post by eLPuSHeR »

Hi guys.

So far, I can't figure out what to do with these two quests. I am pretty tired of going around asking everyone on every map.

1. Find out who's responsible for kidnapping tribal guys (savages). I have talked to the doctor at the hospital (dead quarter); he appeared quite fishy but I couldn't get any great info from him.

2. How to get Sophie into Empire City?. I thought asking Ms Velasquez at first, but she won't talk to me because I pissed her off after finding out the fate of his son. I have talked to almost anyone at Empire City but no luck.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Help me with two quests in Albuquerque

Post by Daemon »

eLPuSHeR wrote:1. Find out who's responsible for kidnapping tribal guys (savages). I have talked to the doctor at the hospital (dead quarter); he appeared quite fishy but I couldn't get any great info from him.

2. How to get Sophie into Empire City?. I thought asking Ms Velasquez at first, but she won't talk to me because I pissed her off after finding out the fate of his son. I have talked to almost anyone at Empire City but no luck.
Ad 1) One way is to talk to the savage prisoner in the hospital. He's near a window in the one of the holding cells.

Ad 2) If you have pissed her of, then Sophie is out of luck.
eLPuSHeR
Accepted

Re: Help me with two quests in Albuquerque

Post by eLPuSHeR »

Thanks.

So...

1. I will do as suggested.

2. I have a savegame prior to doing Ms Velasquez's son quest. Time to reload... :(