A couple of questions ( could be spoilers for some people )

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

warpath
Neutral

A couple of questions ( could be spoilers for some people )

Post by warpath »

First of all, great work on the mod, it's been a blast to play it. I do not have a great deal of time on my hands so i will ask some lazy questions perhaps.

1. In AB i do not seem to have any clear options to approach the Imperials; what must i do to somehow get in the city ? Right now i am doing the MH pre-join quests.
2. I am friendly with the tribals in AB but i can't seem to get them to give me a quest related to the hospital dudes, what did i miss ?
3. Is there an option to do some quests against Vex and his dudes, i am doing a good karma playthrough mostly.
4. Is there some kind of wiki where i can find this info ?

CHeers.
GarettZriwin
Accepted

Re: A couple of questions ( could be spoilers for some peop

Post by GarettZriwin »

1 - Eastern guard can be bribed for 700 caps, there is also quest that will give you invitation while not completed.

2 - One captured tribal will tell you hospital captures his tribe, hes one of hunters you help when hunting with tribals.

3 - You have to pay 300 caps to vendor in Suburbs and ask for job, only then You can ask William for job(Which is stupid imo).
warpath
Neutral

Post by warpath »

Thanks for the info. Where is that particular tribal ? One of the guys locked in the hospital or in the tribal camps ?
GarettZriwin
Accepted

Post by GarettZriwin »

He is one of locked guys, eastern cell. He speaks from time to time, just get close to window.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

warpath wrote:First of all, great work on the mod, it's been a blast to play it.
Thanks!

I'll add:
1 - You can also get invitation from the imperial soldier in the Wild Paradise (man at the bar in a metal armor).
2 - But first you have to keep going on the gecko hunts to get related quest.
4 - Not that I know of. But here's the list of topics discussed on this forum. You may find answers there.
GarettZriwin
Accepted

Post by GarettZriwin »

You also can take that Imperial girl from palace as companion, guards then treat you as her guest.