Not sure how to proceed (spoilers)

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

SlipgateTourist
Neutral

Not sure how to proceed (spoilers)

Post by SlipgateTourist »

Thanks to my actions The Empire now has a new empress, I also joined the Mutant Hunters but that faction doesn't give me any quests.
Am I supposed to just attack the mutant base in the south?

Great mod btw, it really feels like a proper expansion pack for Fallout. 8)
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Not sure how to proceed (spoilers)

Post by Daemon »

SlipgateTourist wrote:Thanks to my actions The Empire now has a new empress, I also joined the Mutant Hunters but that faction doesn't give me any quests.
Am I supposed to just attack the mutant base in the south?
To progress in the main quest, you need to learn location of the Rebirth base from Camp of Mutants. But there're other ways to get in than by fighting. If you still don't know what to do, check this topic, you can find answers to your questions there.
SlipgateTourist wrote:Great mod btw, it really feels like a proper expansion pack for Fallout. 8)
Thanks!
Hefarius
Accepted

Re: Not sure how to proceed (spoilers)

Post by Hefarius »

Even if you are not on good terms with Hunters, Mutant Camp containing vital data is accesible from world map. Besides I belive there are other ways of acknowledging location of Mutant Camp.
Kendall9000
Neutral

What to do after Empire quests?

Post by Kendall9000 »

Hi. First off, thanks for the excellent mod, I've played most of the way through now without cheating, but I've ended up a bit stuck.

I've completed the Empire quests, siding with Aran and clearing the mutant hunters out of Vault 16. I think I've completed all the quests in other towns too. I've been wandering around talking to people without finding anything else to do or any way of moving the plot forwards.

Looking at the list of topics, I can see that there's a mutant camp and Rebirth base that I haven't found. Is there a quest or dialog I need to activate to lead me to these locations?

The one thing I haven't done is try to join the mutant hunters - is that something I need to do?

At this point in the game, am I just meant to wander in the wasteland until I find those locations, without getting told about them or sent to them on a quest?
GarettZriwin
Accepted

Re: What to do after Empire quests?

Post by GarettZriwin »

You need to talk with leader of Mutant hunters, he need a base cleared from mutants and you need info which is there so he will make a deal with you.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: What to do after Empire quests?

Post by Daemon »

Kendall9000 wrote:Hi. First off, thanks for the excellent mod
Thank you.
Kendall9000 wrote:I've ended up a bit stuck.
What GarettZriwin wrote. You don't need to join the Hunters, you just need access to their upper part of the base, where their leader is (guy in power armor without a helmet).
You can find mutant camp yourself even without it, but it's better to learn from Hunter's leader that you can find location of Rebirth base there, it'll give you more options later.