Sebastian holodisk fail

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Ripper
Neutral

Sebastian holodisk fail

Post by Ripper »

When I try to give sebastian holodisk that ends the quest with mutants base im perma dead. Imprisonment ends rapidly with my death. Defending is not possible.
Secondly - I'm unable to get power armor in any of ways. That Mutant gaves PA is dead, 3rd floor of Vault 16 is impossible to enter (overthrowed emperor + joined hunters).
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Sebastian holodisk fail

Post by Daemon »

Ripper wrote:When I try to give sebastian holodisk that ends the quest with mutants base im perma dead. Imprisonment ends rapidly with my death. Defending is not possible.
Yeah, you revealed too much about yourself to him before. So don't give him the holodisk, it isn't necessary for progress in the game.
Ripper wrote:Secondly - I'm unable to get power armor in any of ways. That Mutant gaves PA is dead, 3rd floor of Vault 16 is impossible to enter (overthrowed emperor + joined hunters).
If you joined Mutant Hunters, then you have access to 3rd floor of Vault 16. Or you can still get PA in the Rebirth base.
Ripper
Neutral

Post by Ripper »

Thanks. How to obtain PA in that 3rd floor?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Ripper wrote:Thanks. How to obtain PA in that 3rd floor?
It's in one of the locked lockers there. A Hunter is guarding it. You have to lockpick it while sneaking if you don't want to fight Mutant Hunters.
Ripper
Neutral

Post by Ripper »

Tried that 100 times. What's the needed skill level of sneak?
edit: actually i've got 98% and it's still impossible to sneak to the locker.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Ripper wrote:Tried that 100 times. What's the needed skill level of sneak?
edit: actually i've got 98% and it's still impossible to sneak to the locker.
It depends on certain things but you definitely need more to have change to success.