References from original 1+2 as spoilers

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

on389
Neutral

References from original 1+2 as spoilers

Post by on389 »

Hello forum. This amazing mod makes references to the Master and explains Tadeus role in a quest. I want to ask if there are more references from the Fallout 1 and 2 within this amazing mod.
I was enjoying fallout 1 after all these years then barely into it i figured id give this original a go instead (and return to the familiar 1+2 afterwards). however i didn't think id be hearing about the plot from 1. ^^
Well it spoiled it i guess, whats done is done. my bad ^^. So the question i have is will there be plot spoilers from fallout 2 later on ?

thankyou !

Edit: i don't mind the lore and references to the changing wasteland. Just not big-time plot spoilers like the end of fallout 2 :)
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: References from original 1+2 as spoilers

Post by Daemon »

Do I understand it correctly that you have played original Fallout games before, you just don't remember their plots?

There're more references to the Master, Children of the Cathedral and supermutants. But no spoilers to Fallout 2. Resurrection takes place in time before events in Fallout 2 so it wouldn't be much possible.
on389
Neutral

Re: References from original 1+2 as spoilers

Post by on389 »

That is correct I have played them upon release. Ive installed 1 and 2 again for a go and then discovered Resurrection.
After loading Resurrection up id rather finish it first ^^ its really good. Reading about the Children of the Cathedral being
a front for the Masters plans sort of was a spoiler (that i had forgotten). but to the vets i bet its appreciated to have some lore and background
to this 1.5 "continuation" of fallout 1.

At any rate its good to know that there are no spoilers to Fallout 2 in Resurrection ^^^

And thank-you for explaining Daemon !
cheers.