Catherine - Quest bug?

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

ghostman
Neutral

Catherine - Quest bug?

Post by ghostman »

Now I don't know if it's intended this way, but in the Albuquerque suburbs one of the first quests I started was from Catherine to get Sophie into the imperial city. After joining the Mutant Hunters for personal gain (not truly interested in eradicating all mutants) I completed the child abuse quest involving Chuck's guns and the missing imperial boy. When I went to report to Catherine I've found someone to take care of her daughter they are too scared by the fact I am now a mutant hunter to speak with me. My only dialogue option being "Just checking up on you." Personally I think I should be able to remove my combat armor or have a second dialogue option that reassures them I still want to help them, or at least explore their distrust a little more.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Quest bug?

Post by Daemon »

You're a Mutant Hunter. Seems hard to imagine you could be able to dispel her distrust. That you have joined the Hunters for personal gain doesn's sound very assuring :-)
On the other hand, if she confess to you before about her daughter being a mutant, I think you should be able to confront her about it as a Mutant Hunter. You can do it if you find out about it yourself so it should be possible this way too.