Music, graphics and possibilities...

General discussion about Resurrection without spoilers. If you have questions about the game not concerning its content, or problems with running the game, this is the place to ask.

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Ameslave
Neutral

Post by Ameslave »

Hello there ! (ahoj! ;)

First, I have to say a great bravo for your work, I dreamed about it since a long time. I'm more in movies and thinking (in a few years) to shoot some fallouty videos or series, who knows... But I have a few questions about your project.

- Did you create some new music for each of the cities ? Do you need some ? similar to the great ambiant made by Mark Morgan of course.

- What kind of graphics do you need more ? I already have a few photos and photoshop graphic files which could fit to your project (pile of cars, ruined factories... )

- Will it be possible to continue the game after the end ?

I would like to specially congratulate the scripts, this might be the hardest work for this project.
Ratman
Resurrection team member

Post by Ratman »

Thanks for your compliments, we are glad to hear it ;)

I try to answer your questions, but i can´t say much about few details you ask.

[quote=Ameslave]- Did you create some new music for each of the cities ? Do you need some ? similar to the great ambiant made by Mark Morgan of course.[/quote]
All I can say now is this: We mostly used music from previous Fallout 1 + 2 cities. But this part isn´t closed yet, there still can be something new. About your another question - We don´t need anything there right now ;)

[quote=Ameslave]- What kind of graphics do you need more ? I already have a few photos and photoshop graphic files which could fit to your project (pile of cars, ruined factories... )[/quote]
We mostly need 3D graphic art - for the endscreens. This part is very problematic because work on one single picture takes a lot of time. Photos are hard to fit to specific events, so we prefer 3D there. But i appreciate if you send us (to our team email at site) some samples of photos you have. Maybe we can use some of them. It can be only small pictures with small Kb size - we choose some and then you can send us full versions ;)

[quote=Ameslave]- Will it be possible to continue the game after the end ?[/quote]
No, this part is little bit problematic at F2, this won´t be possible there.
Samota v pustině vás často dohání k šílenství. Jediné, co mi pomáhá udržet si smysl pro realitu, je přátelství s mojí sbírkou zpívajících brambor.