Thank you very much!

General discussion about Resurrection without spoilers. If you have questions about the game not concerning its content, or problems with running the game, this is the place to ask.

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Hesmah
Neutral

Thank you very much!

Post by Hesmah »

I've just played through the first 2 areas, and I had to come and make an account in your forums.

All of it has been excellent, and a great fallout experience! The writing, quests, overall atmosphere and feeling all are great!

Thank you for this mod!
Kaim
Neutral

Re: Thank you very much!

Post by Kaim »

Nah its buged shit. And this pathetic forum is not better. They like russians- no one care english section. Shame nad great waste.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Kaim wrote:And this pathetic forum is not better. They like russians- no one care english section.
We try to answer every question we receive, not only on this forum. But it isn't in our powers answer to everything immediately.

Hesmah wrote:I've just played through the first 2 areas, and I had to come and make an account in your forums.

All of it has been excellent, and a great fallout experience! The writing, quests, overall atmosphere and feeling all are great!

Thank you for this mod!
Thank you!
Stronk
Neutral

Post by Stronk »

Hesmah wrote:I've just played through the first 2 areas, and I had to come and make an account in your forums.

Thank you for this mod!
I'd like to second this. Absolutely awesome work that 100% succeeds in capturing the feeling of the originals. :mrgreen:
Hats off to the dev team, I can't even start to imagine the amount of work that went into this mod! 8)

As for Mr. Unhappy above :roll: : I'm about 15 hours in, just got to the 3rd town and did some quests there... Haven't found a single bug yet, everything works as expected.
Feather
Accepted

Post by Feather »

Seems this is the place to drop some praise, so I'll chime in:

This mod is just wonderful.

I haven't had this much fun with anything Fallout related in a long while and from what I've seen so far, it looks like I'm going to have some more.
It seems deep and varied enough for a couple of play-throughs with different chars.

Kudos to the dialog writers especially, I enjoy every last letter of it. Whomever did the english translation did a perfect job.
The quests and stories and scenarios are often very similar to old fallout content, but still original enough to feel new and exciting and worthy of thorough exploration.

So without further babbling:

THANK YOU and GOOD FUCKING JOB!
0wing
Accepted

Post by 0wing »

Thank you for nailing quests, especially for separate 'evil' routes. Disappointed a bit with Albuquerque but other towns done well enough.
Writing on the contrary wasn't the strongest point of Resurrection, infact it made me travel in time in early days (2011) with Fallout 'of' Nevada.
Though super mutants implemented into the story really well and Darnus holds the 1st place of my favorite characters in 1.5 Resurrection.

Any plans on something new to make or you are done with mod making?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

0wing wrote:Any plans on something new to make or you are done with mod making?
We don't plan another decade long project, that's for sure :-)

Hard to say now, it's too soon for that. Maybe some of us will start something new, but that would be small project and not Fallout 2 modding.
hoboofeternity
Accepted

Post by hoboofeternity »

using this topic to say my thanks too.

i really been itching to be engrossed in a long RPG for some time. last time i did was underrail last year. didn't expect for this to suddenly pop out and become a pleasant surprise for me.

everything is so well done. story, quest, choices, characters, locations and the atmosphere in general. thank you for your hard work!
necromonger
Liked

Post by necromonger »

Kaim wrote:Nah its buged shit. And this pathetic forum is not better. They like russians- no one care english section. Shame nad great waste.
Congratulations. You've just won the asshat of the year award. How much money exactly did you pay to get your hands on this mod? How much money exactly did you pay to use this forum?
Last edited by necromonger on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Baardhaas
Accepted

Post by Baardhaas »

Just finished my playthrough and I must say that I am more than a little impressed. A big Thank you to the Resurrection Team for this clearly enormous effort. And a special thanks for Daemon forr answering everybody's questions on the forum and helping them out when they're somehow stuck in the game.
Elter
Neutral

Post by Elter »

Thank you for this mod! You made great work! Wonderfull quests and story twists, interesting companions, who always have their opinion about the situation, different ways to solve problems. THIS IS WHT FALLOUT 4 should be!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
necromonger
Liked

Post by necromonger »

Elter wrote:Thank you for this mod! You made great work! Wonderfull quests and story twists, interesting companions, who always have their opinion about the situation, different ways to solve problems. THIS IS WHT FALLOUT 4 should be!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Fallout 4? You mean Call Of Duty Post Apocalyptic Boston. :P
anchorite
Neutral

Post by anchorite »

Amazing work. I enjoy it a lot. Thank you and hopefully you continue making new ones. I hope you consider openning Panteon or a kickstarter for your future works. I really would hope to see new games. You rock.
eLPuSHeR
Accepted

Post by eLPuSHeR »

A big thank you from me too.

Amazing work.

And yes I admit I wrongly purchased Fallout 4. What a BIG LETDOWN.

Shame on Bethesda. They utterly ruined the Fallout franchise.