Thank you!

General discussion about Resurrection without spoilers. If you have questions about the game not concerning its content, or problems with running the game, this is the place to ask.

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

necromonger
Liked

Thank you!

Post by necromonger »

I want to thank the people who created this amazing mod. And I want to thank the people who translated it into English. It's nice to finally be able to play a new game that is similar to Fallout and Fallout 2 unlike Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas etc I was so sad when Van Buren was canceled. This mod made some of the sadness go away.
becks
Neutral

Re: Thank you!

Post by becks »

I just wanted to thank everyone who made this game as well.
I was 11 years old girl when I found Fallout 2 and since than this universe obsessed me. As a huge fan of specifically Fallout 2 (though I coundn't resist to play all other games from the series), I say huge thank you for Fallout Resurrection, which was able to give me this *magic!* feeling again.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Thank you!

Post by Daemon »

Hi! Thank you for the praise and thank you very much for your great contribution!

Thanks to High Resolution patch, you can at least set delay for displaying the loading screen when starting the game, it's SPLASH_SCRN_TIME parameter in f2_res.ini

Here's the list of new, changed and removed perks in Resurrection - http://www.resurrection.cz/forum/viewto ... f=12&t=812