resurrection doesnt start

General discussion about Resurrection without spoilers. If you have questions about the game not concerning its content, or problems with running the game, this is the place to ask.

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

tuxedo
Neutral

resurrection doesnt start

Post by tuxedo »

hey everyone,

would like to play resurrection, but it doenst start.
got a clean steam installation of fallout 2 and installed resurrection after that.
as i start the game via fores.exe i can see the loading screen and then the application exits without doing anything.

whats the problem?
tuxedo
Neutral

Re: resurrection doesnt start

Post by tuxedo »

nevermind, got it. doesnt have installed the english version of the game. :(
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Do you mean other than English version of Fallout 2? Resurrection version 1.5 should work with other language versions. What language version it was? And was it Steam or GOG version?
tuxedo
Neutral

Post by tuxedo »

hi, sorry for late answer. i installed the german version on steam, and it didnt worked. then i reinstalled the english version and then it worked.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Strange. I have tried German version from Steam and from GOG and Resurrection works for me with both. Is possible that you're playing version 1.4? You can see version number in the left bottom corner in the main menu.
Or is it possible that you have changed graphics mode or resolution settings for Resurrection after installation on English version, but not after installation on German version?