quick question

General discussion about Resurrection without spoilers. If you have questions about the game not concerning its content, or problems with running the game, this is the place to ask.

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

ghostman
Neutral

quick question

Post by ghostman »

First of all, massive thank you to everyone involved in producing this mod. Fallout 1&2 have been my unequivocal favourite games since I played first played them almost two decades ago. Suped psyched you guys could breathe so much new life into these classics, never thought I would see something this high quality. Bless you all :)

Anyways, I know a clean install would be optimal but my internet's been pretty damn (very) sketchy. Downloading your mod now. I have the GOG Version of FO2 installed with sfall, High Resolution patch & Killap's restoration patch with party order's addon.
Would it be worth trying to copy my FO2 Folder and install 1.5 over it? Before I download the GOG installer again? I will give it a shot if no one sees any blatant issue.

Thanks again
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: quick question

Post by Daemon »

ghostman wrote:First of all, massive thank you to everyone involved in producing this mod. Fallout 1&2 have been my unequivocal favourite games since I played first played them almost two decades ago. Suped psyched you guys could breathe so much new life into these classics, never thought I would see something this high quality. Bless you all :)
ghostman wrote:Anyways, I know a clean install would be optimal but my internet's been pretty damn (very) sketchy. Downloading your mod now. I have the GOG Version of FO2 installed with sfall, High Resolution patch & Killap's restoration patch with party order's addon.
Would it be worth trying to copy my FO2 Folder and install 1.5 over it? Before I download the GOG installer again? I will give it a shot if no one sees any blatant issue.
Resurrection is installed in its own subfolder in Fallout 2 folder with its own copy of High Resolution patch, Sfall and Party Orders Add-on so it doesn't matter if you have these things installed in Fallout 2 or not. You can install Resurrection into your existing Fallout 2 copy. Resurrection and original Fallout 2 will be still separated from themselves.
ghostman
Neutral

Re: quick question

Post by ghostman »

Thank you Daemon. I discovered on my own an hour ago that it installs separate (super convenient) and have just started my first character. I've only read some text reviews before playing and have to say both intro movies are awesome! Going to have fun playing your game tonight. Thanks again.