FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thank you!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman

<<

necromonger

Liked

Post Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Thank you!

I want to thank the people who created this amazing mod. And I want to thank the people who translated it into English. It's nice to finally be able to play a new game that is similar to Fallout and Fallout 2 unlike Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas etc I was so sad when Van Buren was canceled. This mod made some of the sadness go away.
<<

becks

Neutral

Post Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:07 pm

Re: Thank you!

I just wanted to thank everyone who made this game as well.
I was 11 years old girl when I found Fallout 2 and since than this universe obsessed me. As a huge fan of specifically Fallout 2 (though I coundn't resist to play all other games from the series), I say huge thank you for Fallout Resurrection, which was able to give me this *magic!* feeling again.
<<

alias

Neutral

Post Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:35 am

Hi all! It's been a while :) Alias aka Stefix here.
I know this is an old topic, but i thought the title is appropriate for my message and there is no reason to start a new one.
I finally had time to play the mod and is 10 out of 10 for me.
I know is not perfect but the most important for me is that i got the FO1 vibe and experience. Thank you guys for a great and awesome work!!! Loved it!
I am very tempted to port the story in ARMA 3 :)

P.S. Was nice to see my stuff in action :) I am proud that i was able to contribute to this monumental effort.
I only wish i could check out the loading screens longer, nowadays computers are much faster than FO1-2 times and i remember that in the original games loading screens had an impact on me contributing to the story and the atmosphere. Maybe adding a delay of 5-10 seconds with the option to skip it pressing ESC would be a good approach especially for an old school game which doesn't relay much on high tech visuals and graphics and has to take advantage of all little things to enrich the experience.

BTW, i know that some custom perks were planned, did i just missed them or they were left out?

Keep up the good work!

EDIT
Also i didn't have a single crash or a corrupted file situation things that were pretty common in FO1-2. I am amazed. I didn't feel i was playing a mod not even for a second, it felt professional and all in place.
This thing by itself speaks a lot about your commitment and quality of work. QA guys done a very good job testing the mod, without them wouldn't have been possible to have a flawless experience.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
<<

Daemon

Resurrection team member

Post Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi! Thank you for the praise and thank you very much for your great contribution!

Thanks to High Resolution patch, you can at least set delay for displaying the loading screen when starting the game, it's SPLASH_SCRN_TIME parameter in f2_res.ini

Here's the list of new, changed and removed perks in Resurrection - viewtopic.php?f=12&t=812

Return to Fallout Resurrection - General Discussion