Questions about quests

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Mefisto
Neutral

Questions about quests

Post by Mefisto »

Hey there! Game is awesome, but i have some troubles.

1. Can i finish the quest with investigation of Maria death after i killed Alexa gang already?

2. Where is the Imperial city? I asked everyone around in Albuquerque and nobody could show it to me.

3. How my speech i should have to get a pass to supermutant base? I cant kill them, they are too strong.

4. How to kill one of Williams wives without alarming the whole house? And if i would kill everyone else including William would it create troubles with further quests?

5. How much sneak i should have to secretly place a poisoned flask to sheriffs pockets?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: Questions about quests

Post by Daemon »

Hi, thanks!

1) Yes, you can.

2) The Imperial City is in Albuquerque. Two gates leading into the City are in Dead Quarter and Hunters' Territory.

3) A lot. But there're other ways. See these topics:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=738
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=758
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=762

4) Talk to Alvarez (trader in the Suburbs), try to learn more about them. Talk to them, maybe you'll find the way. If not, just shoot dead one of them and run away to Vex while in combat. If you kill everyone, then you won't finish this quest, that isn't what Vex wanted from you, and you'll make immigrants hostile towards you.

5) A lot. But there're other ways. Talk to guard at the gate into the villa or to cooking lady.
Mefisto
Neutral

Post by Mefisto »

Daemon wrote:Hi, thanks!

1) Yes, you can.

2) The Imperial City is in Albuquerque. Two gates leading into the City are in Dead Quarter and Hunters' Territory.

3) A lot. But there're other ways. See these topics:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=738
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=758
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=762

4) Talk to Alvarez (trader in the Suburbs), try to learn more about them. Talk to them, maybe you'll find the way. If not, just shoot dead one of them and run away to Vex while in combat. If you kill everyone, then you won't finish this quest, that isn't what Vex wanted from you, and you'll make immigrants hostile towards you.

5) A lot. But there're other ways. Talk to guard at the gate into the villa or to cooking lady.
Thanks! Can you give me a little hint about the investigation? I talked with everyone everywhere. The last thing that i did is talking with doctor about the notes and talking with Maria father.

How much is a lot speech? Hundred or something?
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

Mefisto wrote:Thanks! Can you give me a little hint about the investigation? I talked with everyone everywhere. The last thing that i did is talking with doctor about the notes and talking with Maria father.
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=721
Mefisto wrote:How much is a lot speech? Hundred or something?
Something like that.