*SPOILER*Underequipped if the player takes certain decisions

What do you think about the game? Share your experiences. You can ask other players for advice about quests, or report bugs here as well. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

Moderators: Ratman, Seto, Saruman, feťák8, valcik, NovaRain

Iraito
Neutral

*SPOILER*Underequipped if the player takes certain decisions

Post by Iraito »

I pretty much finished all the main quests for the imperial city, and since i ended up allying with them, every path for implants is probably cut off and since i also killed the pedo gun seller in Albuquerque before buying any of his decent armors i have been stuck with a metal one for a long time.
Is there any way to have better equipment etc. now ?

I feel like you have to take arbitrary decisions with no possible roundabouts to have the best stuff, which it's really a bummer since the game is actually pretty damn good.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Re: *SPOILER*Underequipped if the player takes certain decis

Post by Daemon »

There're no implants, only operations at the hospital and they're always availabe to you unless you attack the hospital or let doctors to be killed.

You have ways to acquire combat armor or even power armor. Depends on your skills. Do you have high lockpick or traps or speech? If non of it, than it's time to explore the worldmap towards the east of Albuquerque.
Iraito
Neutral

Post by Iraito »

Daemon wrote:There're no implants, only operations at the hospital and they're always availabe to you unless you attack the hospital or let doctors to be killed.

You have ways to acquire combat armor or even power armor. Depends on your skills. Do you have high lockpick or traps or speech? If non of it, than it's time to explore the worldmap towards the east of Albuquerque.
Uhm, i have a high lock pick and speech (60 and 100+) but i see no viable path in the mutant's hunters headquarter, maybe i have to explore the east side better but if you can give me some hint for the speech\lockpick option i would appreciate.
Daemon
Resurrection team member

Post by Daemon »

With that speech, it could be beneficial to follow main story. High lock pick skill is most useful in Vault, but 60 isn't very high.

I meant east from Albuquerque, not east part of Albuquerque. Leave the city, go east.